The Knowledge Organiser Awards 2017 are intended to promote good practice in the development of Knowledge Organisers.Members can nominate Knowledge Organisers in 2 categories.
a) Primary Knowledge Organiser
b) Secondary Knowledge Organiser - Subject, where subject can be any subject of the Secondary School Curriculum.How to Make Your Nomination.
1) Reply to this post.
2) Within you post, add a link to the KO. This can be a KO on another website, or on this website.
3) Alternatively, attach an image of the KO.
4) Say why you have nominated the KO
5) Ensure that the KO you nominate is available to be shared publicly for free (not a paid for product)
6) The KO can be one you have created yourself, or one created by someone else.
Nominations will run through November 2017, and the winners will be announced in December 2017.
Here is an example of a link to a KO in our Dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9o92iggi8oqk56v/AABABniaZ_InqPymkZCIMlFoa/English?dl=0&preview=A+Christmas+Carol+by+%40lauratsabet.docx
Below is an example of an attachment which I added when creating this post. In this case I did a print screen of the KO which created a jpg file which I attached.